Showdown Tracker Alpha Black Friday Version
Brand new for Black Friday!
Introducing the Kingdom Death: Showdown Tracker 0.2A, a tool designed to assist with hosting your very own remote sessions of Kingdom Death: Monster! The team has been hard at work improving the Showdown Tracker. More robust than previous version 0.1A, 0.2A sees many new features added and built upon. For PC and Mac, this version of the Showdown Tracker includes the following features:
- Virtual Board
- Miniature Movement
- Miniatures Rotation! Woo!
- Miniature Knockdown! Yay!
- D10 Rolling
- Hit Location Dice Rolling
- Settlement and Survivor record sheets
- Showdown Board
- Local Hosting
- Client Side Hosting
- White Lion
- Starting Survivors
Key Updates and Improvements
- Bindable input keys
- Dramatic Dice Rolls
- Miniature path displays
- Audio Effects
- Better performance (more optimized assets)
- Loading screens
- Context Menus
- Dice result display on chat box
- Emoji support on chat
- Proper client connection handling
- More stable networking / reduced network traffic
The Showdown Tracker is now part of the Kingdom Death: Monster core game experience. If you own KD:M, please check kickstarter update #71 for the discount code.
Designed with play testing in mind, this is an aid to help position your survivors and monster on a showdown board. Currently in an Alpha state, stay tuned as we continue to develop more exciting features! Important!
- Your download includes two clients, one for Mac OS and Windows 10 in a compressed file. To open this file, you will need a program to unpack the files. For Mac users you will need to use Keka. PC users can use Winrar or any other similar programs. Once unpacked you will need to unpack the proper version of the game for your Operating System (Windows or Mac). Follow the ReadMe included for basic instructions as to installation and use.
- This is not a standalone product. Game rules, cards, and resources not included with this Tracker. A copy of Kingdom Death: Monster- Core Game is required to play.
- Kingdom Death Showdown Tracker, Kingdom Death Monster, and all models, art, text, and software are property of Adam Poots Games LLC. User Accepts any and all responsibility for online network play, interactions, and outcomes. The Kingdom Death Showdown Tracker Application is currently in Alpha. This is not a finished Product.
- Open Context Menu [C]: By hovering over an item in the scene and hitting the key C, a context menu specific to that item appears with actions related to it.
- Flip [F]: Applicable to tokens and record sheets, can be executed whether while holding these items or while hovering them to flip them upside down. Flipping while hovering should not be possible when holding items that cannot themselves be flipped (such as miniatures).
- Rotate [R]: Pressing this key while hovering an item shows a facing circle centered on that item. Moving the mouse rotates the item to face the mouse cursor. Left clicking at any point during that will end the rotation mode. Holding the SHIFT key while rotating an item will snap its rotation in 90 degrees segments.
- Knockdown [K]: Applicable only for miniatures (and not placeholder bases), this action will either drop the miniature on the floor to rest on its side, or lift it back up if it's already knocked down. Note that the miniature should always return on the same grid position after being lift up.
- Move [M]: Applicable when hovering an item, it will pick it up and allow the player to move it (essentially a keyboard version of the mouse's left click functionality).
- Reset Camera [H]: Hitting this key will move the camera to its original position looking down on the game board from above. Will exit focus mode while doing so if the player is in focus mode.
- Focus Mode [X]: Hitting this key while hovering an item will move the camera to a close up view of that item with a fade from black transition, and will open that items context menu. During focus mode, the controls change based on what type of item is being focused. Hitting the X key again or the Escape key will exit focus mode and return the camera back to its position before it entered focus mode. Focus mode automatically ends when resetting the camera.
- Zoom In / Zoom Out [Page Up / Page Down]: These keys replace the mouse's scroll wheel functionality and allow the camera to move out and in towards its current facing direction.
- Rotate Camera Left / Right [Q / E]: These keys replace the mouse's right click drag functionality and allow the camera to rotate around its target.
- Glance Mode [Space]: This functionality enables the user to quickly zoom in on the camera's target at a predefined distance as the hotkey is being pressed. Releasing the hotkey returns the camera back to its original zoom distance.
- Dramatic Dice View [V]: This hotkey is only relevant while holding dice. Holding it down while rolling dice rolls them in dramatic mode (see dice rolling for more details).
- Keyboard Left/Right/Down/Up [A/D/S/W]: These keys pan the camera on all 4 directions, thus replacing the mouse's left click drag functionality.
- Radial Menu [TAB]: This hotkey is only relevant while holding dice. Holding it down while grabbing dice will make a dice mode panel show up to select dice throw mode. See dice rolling further down for more details.
- Quick Save / Quick Load [F5/F7]: Will save the current game on a dedicated quick save slot, or load the current quick save if one exists.
- Save Location
- Windows: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Kingdom Death Simulator\Saves
- OSX: [username]\.local\share\Kingdom Death Simulator\Saves