Showdown Tracker Alpha
Introducing the Kingdom Death: Showdown Tracker 0.1A, a tool designed to assist with hosting your very own remote sessions of Kingdom Death: Monster! For PC and Mac, this version of the Showdown Tracker includes the following features:
- Virtual Board
- Miniature Movement
- Miniatures Rotation! Woo!
- Miniature Knockdown! Yay! (K)
- D10 Rolling
- Hit Location Dice Rolling
- Simple Chat
- Local Hosting
- Client Side Hosting
- White Lion
- Starting Survivors
The Showdown Tracker is now part of the Kingdom Death: Monster core game experience. If you own KD:M, please check kickstarter update #71 for the discount code.
Designed with play testing in mind, this is an aid to help position your survivors and monster on a showdown board. Currently in an Alpha state, stay tuned as we continue to develop more exciting features! Important!
- Your download includes two clients, one for Mac OS and Windows 10 in a compressed file. To open this file, you will need a program to unpack the files. For Mac users you will need to use Keka. PC users can use Winrar or any other similar programs. Once unpacked you will need to unpack the proper version of the game for your Operating System (Windows or Mac). Follow the ReadMe included for basic instructions as to installation and use.
- This is not a standalone product. Game rules, cards, and resources not included with this Tracker. A copy of Kingdom Death: Monster- Core Game is required to play.
- Kingdom Death Showdown Tracker, Kingdom Death Monster, and all models, art, text, and software are property of Adam Poots Games LLC. User Accepts any and all responsibility for online network play, interactions, and outcomes. The Kingdom Death Showdown Tracker Application is currently in Alpha. This is not a finished Product.
- OSX - Please use KEKA to unzip the archive. The native archiver in osx will corrupt the build.